How does the CATCH THE ACE Raffle work?
• Tickets are sold for the weekly draw.
• At 3:00 pm each Saturday, starting November 18th, 2017 the draw will take place.
• Tickets are $5.00 each. When you buy the ticket, you will write the number of the envelope you believe the ACE OF SPADES is in.
• The buyer whose ticket is drawn will receive 20% of that week’s sales.
• 30% of each week’s sales will go towards the Progressive Jackpot which accumulates until the Ace of Spades is drawn. If the ACE OF SPADES is in the envelope identified on the ticket drawn, the buyer receives 20% of that week’s sales PLUS the Progressive Jackpot.
The remaining 50% percent of the week’s sales will go to the various PROJECTS AND PROGRAMS supported by the Rotary Club of Stratford.
• If the ACE OF SPADES is not in the envelope drawn, then we continue the CATCH THE ACE the following week. The envelope and the playing card that has been drawn each week will be destroyed so as the raffle progresses, the number of envelopes and playing cards available to be picked go down.
• The buyer of the ticket does not have to be present at the draw at 3:00 pm on Saturdays as he/she will have put their name, telephone number and the number of envelope they want drawn on their ticket. The successful buyer after the weekly draw will be contacted to let him/her know how much money they have won and to arrange for the buyer to receive their monies.
• The Rotary Club of Stratford CATCH THE ACE Raffle will go for a maximum of forty (40) weeks or less depending upon when the ACE OF SPADES is drawn. If the ACE OF SPADES has not been drawn after the raffle draw on Week Forty (40), we have a process in place to conclude the draw that week.
For full information on the Rotary Club of Stratford CATCH THE ACE Raffle see RULES OF PLAY